FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
– It’s simple.
CBD is legal, non-psychoactive and calming.
THC is not legal, psychoactive and makes you “high”.
– UK, EU and US as well as the following countries:
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Belize, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guam, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Northern Ireland, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, U.S. Virgin Islands, Uruguay.
Before buying you must inquire information about the legality of the article in your country.
– All our products come from organic hemp which grows in the best artisan farms in micro locations of Europe.
-There is no straight answer to this question.
As everyone is different, we suggest starting low and slow and gradually increase the amount to find your right dose. The CBD dosage will vary for each person depending on their needs and the conditions they are trying to alleviate.
For some only a small CDB dose (as low as 5-10 milligrams a day) is required to achieve optimal results whilst others respond better to a higher dosage and may be take a few 10-15 mg doses per day.
It’s all about testing to find what works best for you.
To find your optimal CBD dose (or Sweet Spot) we recommend taking same small dosage for a few days to give body time to respond.
Record how much CBD you took, time and how you were feeling before and after.
Increase the dosage a little (never drastically) every 3-7 days to see how your body responds.
If you feel any discomfort, reduce dosage.
– CBD can be taken daily through CBD Oil/Paste via sublingual administration (under the tongue), orally by Capsules and Aqua Drops or topically using a Balm. It can also be vaped.
It usually takes between 20 and 30 minutes for the CBD effects to be noticeable. It will depend on the amount taken, the method of application and the condition you are trying to alleviate.
The effects of CBD will vary from person to person. For some it takes a few minutes whilst for other a few days/weeks.
“We suggest to give it a go for at least 4-6 weeks as CBD products work different for everyone.
This is based on variety of factors such as gender, genetic makeup, lifestyle, physical and psychological health and biochemistry.
In some people the Endocannabinoid System is low so it needs a little longer to ‘wake up’.
– This depends on how your body reacts to CBD. If you find that CBD relaxes you, it may best suit you to consume it after your evening meal before sleep.
If CBD gives you more energy or a ‘pick up’ taking it after breakfast might be a good option.
Many users find they get the best results taking small amounts throughout the day.
Again, similar as with dosage, test and experiment with timing to see what suits you best.
Another factor to consider is the product or form of CBD you take as well as its strength (% or mg).
Sublingual application (oil, drops, paste) and vaping have faster effects but are shorter lasting whereas the effects are slower and longer lasting when CBD is ingested (Capsules).
– Not all CBD products on the market are of the same quality.
When deciding which one to buy try to bear in mind these standards:
1. Organically grown hemp, without the use of pesticides, herbicides or other substances harmful to the human body.
2. The extraction method – supercritical carbon dioxide (CO2 Fluid Extraction Method)
3. Lab tests and certificates monitored by a third party
– Always consult with your doctor before taking any new supplements or medications to ensure there are no conflicts in their effects on your system.